Level Up! Level Up!

Great Game!

Spent a lot of time playing this ended up getting 99.5% and the I found a bug!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went back to the computer(I had already finished the game) and hit down and the game froze!!!!! Very frustrating being I almost had 100%.

Great game tho I love the concept of leveling up the more you do of everything. I really liked the fact the the nightmare leveled up as well gave a sense of urgency to defeat him.

Looking forward the the squeal.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Excellent

Your a nut! You crazy in the coconut!

You get a 10 because of the link to Frontier Psychiatrist

Asteroid Revenge Enhanced Asteroid Revenge Enhanced

Great game

It was fun but I found a bug. When I died at end i think my health skiped 0 and went to -1 so it didn't tiger the death event. So I stayed alive for ever as my health kept ticking down in the negatives.

Hippie Pong 2 Hippie Pong 2

Its pong what can I say

Mouse mode on hard is too easy. And you should animate the background and make it trippy. Add different game modes like 2 player or co op. And optimize your music you can lower the file size greatly. Goodluck

Ash4792 responds:

as i said to the last guy, i have tried animating the background but it went all wrong, maybe in version 3 i might be able to get it to work

Platform Racing Platform Racing

Awesome

Highly addictive! Would be nice if there were different game modes. But overall great game.
P.S. Do you know of any good resource to learn how to make the multi player network possible.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Nice

That was pretty sweet. Original idea kinda reminded me of moon buggy. Only complaint is that if you are in air getting a combo and you run out of fuel it ends the game. You should make it so that it checks if on ground the end game. I hope to see more games from you Good luck!

Dreams Chapter One Dreams Chapter One

Wow...

That was pretty sweet. I love the feel of the game it is great. This is good Quality game. Only suggestions are make it when zeek(i think zeke his name the grey one) runs around not in fight mode his feet move too fast and looks chopy. And the victory screen is a little plain but not a problem. But this is a great game i hope to see more. Goodluck
P.S. I Got all the presents but forgot to trun them in o well

Flash Tutorials-V1.1 Flash Tutorials-V1.1

Nice

I dont know why but i really liked it. Good format. Glad to see some new games that arnt in many tuts. And o man tetris was hard to make. But yeah good job. Hope to see more from you.

SaRs-333 responds:

Thanks buddy. Heh. I was trying to write a game with only actionscript :P.
-SaRs

Mouse Maze: Revamped Mouse Maze: Revamped

Nice

Thats probly the best or one of the best mouse maze games I have played. It was pretty good. Only thing is i had some lag so i had to go low quality. Only suggestion would to of had more levels.
P.S. I like how you cant cheat that increases the quality of the game.

Nuggs responds:

Yeah that has been a mian concen in most of the reviews.

Spot Da diffrence Spot Da diffrence

Pretty good but...

Add some music with a on/off switch. And you need a anti cheat thing on there. I forgot the code now but I will pm you with it later.

silveuk responds:

I used to use
<EMBED src=transparent.swf type="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1" quality="high" menu=false
bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=120 HEIGHT=30>

to hide the menu, but i cant edit the html on newgrounds,

if their is another way i will be more than gratefull if you would share your knowledge