Terminator2 animated Terminator2 animated

Well done

Great story and artwork. The animation worked but there was not enough frames for my taste. I loved the Wilhelm scream, its always good for a laugh.

DangerousBob responds:

Frames? You mean the length, speed or what?

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Awesome

Your Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome I love your work cant wait to see more. WOOO!!!

AfullBodyShort AfullBodyShort

Very Good

You defiantly have the skill to make a great animation. All you need now is a strong story and this will take off.

Pymp Pymp

Thanks for that, Nice simple and Addicting. It's been awhile. 1/2 star off due to depth and hit zone in some areas felt a bit off.

Level Up! Level Up!

Great Game!

Spent a lot of time playing this ended up getting 99.5% and the I found a bug!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went back to the computer(I had already finished the game) and hit down and the game froze!!!!! Very frustrating being I almost had 100%.

Great game tho I love the concept of leveling up the more you do of everything. I really liked the fact the the nightmare leveled up as well gave a sense of urgency to defeat him.

Looking forward the the squeal.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Excellent

Your a nut! You crazy in the coconut!

You get a 10 because of the link to Frontier Psychiatrist

Relax and fondle Relax and fondle

Wonderful

I love this song so I used it in my animation. Its very calming and relaxing so I enjoyed it. My only complaint is that you should have stayed with the name "Smile For Me".

Liau responds:

:P hehe yeah I prefer the old name ^^ loved the animation btw! :D

Apples OST Apples OST

awesome

Great song! Best use of kazoo ever!!!

Unreal Existence Unreal Existence

Nice

Hmm... Dont normaly review music so I just gave you all 10's cuz i liked the song. This song is very relaxing. And sweet You made this with FL. I am new at FL and just wondering do know any good tutorials/tutorial sites that could help me learn. Thanks and keep making sweet music.

bogman247 responds:

hey thanks man! that was exactly the sort of feeling (relaxing, calm) that i was trying to get :)